Thursday, October 07, 2004

A dad gets a kix to the pants

I was feeding my 17-month-old son breakfast this morning. As a post-egg snack, I gave him some Kix. On the box it provides its marketing logo: mother tested, kid approved." I wondered, What about dads?

Then I ate some of them.

The cereal reminds me of miniature cheese puffs without any cheese flavoring. In other words, small Styrofoam pellets. It's a good thing God created moms with the internal makeup they have. Because dads would pick Fruitloops any day over a bowl of Kix.

I guess us dads are just kids trapped in bigger bodies.

God knew what he was doing when he created man and woman. The differences between the two are a perfect balance in life.

let the truth B told

-T

Comments:
i take it you believe in creationism
 
HaHAhAhhahaha!! Funny. :-)

Random reader here. Just passing through.

Have a nice day! :-)
 
It's fair to say that the cereal company has done enough research to know that moms are the ones more likely to consider the nourishment of their children. Does this mean moms care more, or that dads are too busy for their kids, or that it was just a catchy slogan? hmmm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?