Thursday, October 21, 2004

FLYER update

I e-mailed state representative Craig Fitzhugh who was accused of being responsible for distributing the "Special Olympic Bush" flyer. (see my Oct. 13 post) I wanted his comment.

Here it is:

Thank you for your email. I have stated in several articles, "It is
totally, unequivocally, completely a lie. I am completely disgusted by the accusation, by the distribution, by everything about it."

And he attached a few newspaper articles regarding the flyer investigation. It turns out to be political poopoo on the part of some dumb activist group.

Oh, the game of politics....
Sorry Mr. Fitzhugh for questioning you as a political idiot...
And to the GOP websites that jumped all over this before an investigation...shame on you.

let the truth B told
-T

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?