Monday, November 01, 2004

America: Meet my friend Chad

It's the eleventh hour to the election, and Chad if flying in for the big show. I'm sure you'll meet him. He'll be on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC. They'll give him a full inspection when he arrives to the scene.

It's been four quick years, and now he gets to come visit us again. Instead of a nice long stay in Floriday during November, I'm afraid he'll be travelling to many states this time around.

See you when you get here, Chad.

Happy Election Eve
-T



Comments:
did you know it come down to Ohio, the only state using so many stinking punch cards? On a side note the first presidential election I voted in used punch cards and I had no problems.. people should learn to check their work, ask for a new ballot if something is wrong, but I think people are to arrogant and proud to do that. They think of course I'm not stupid how could i have messed this up, and if they realize that they had they don't want to tell anyone the couldn't handle a simple ballot.

anyways just some thoughts keep on truckin

.phil
 
my area went to scantron balloting. i like it.
but i need practice staying in the lines.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?