Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Leaving for Poland on Friday

Ok, Truth B Told readers.....I'm leaving for Poland on Friday. I won't be posting on this site for a week, because I'm trying to reserve it for opinion on news, culture, politics, faith and stuff like that.

However, I just started a new site that will track my travel.

http://travelwithtravis.blogspot.com

This will allow you to follow me around the nation and world when I travel. It only happens a few times a year, but I'll e-mail friends and family to let them know they can view my pictures and journaling.

In the mean time...my soon to be trip to Poland has got me thinking about Communism and Democracy. It will be interesting to land in a post-communist nation and see what's happening.

Democracy, as great as it is, probably brings new problems to the area. We'll see.

Maybe some day we'll have this same discussion about Iraq???



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?