Thursday, January 06, 2005

Big stars help raise big bucks

It looks as though we will be getting another telethon raising money for those hurt by the tsunami. The 911 moneymaker was a huge success, and this one will probably raise millions of dollars as well.

And the big-name entertainers are coming out of the woodwork to get involved.

But there is something inside of me that always remains skeptical when I hear about movie stars and major entertainers giving their money away.

I’ve been called the king of skepticism. So take these thoughts with that in mind.

But here’s a few questions I’d like to know:


I know, it’s really none of my business. But then again, when the media gloats of their giving, I’d like to know the complete picture.


My policy on giving to charity is simple: give from the heart.

----

Bill O’Reilly had some interesting thoughts too. Click here.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?