Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm old.

I turned 30 today. I feel old.

I was born in 1975. In that year...
Quotes on aging...

I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now. ~Author Unknown

Everyone is the age of their heart. ~Guatemalan Proverb

Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. ~Bob Hope

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left. ~Jerry M. Wright

There is still no cure for the common birthday. ~John Glenn

Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. ~Quoted by Francis Bacon

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many. ~Author Unknown

---
I give thanks for 30 great years...


Comments:
wow you are old...

*points and laugh uncontrolably

actually 30's not that old.. have a good one

.phil
 
Happy Birthday! Half way to 60!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?