Thursday, January 20, 2005

A prayer heard around the world...

Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell prayed the benediction prayer at President George W. Bush's inauguration today. It was incredible. I can't wait to find a transcript on the web. If you find it, leave a comment and post a link to the site.

During a time when some people are trying to keep religion or Christianity out of politics, his closing prayer--which was in the Name of Jesus Christ--was strong, bold, right on, and powerful.

I'm thankful Bush is in office. I'm thankful he will seek God's wisdom while he leads our nation.
I'm thankful he has surrounded himself with godly people who can add to his council.





Comments:
Ash, Thanks for the research.
What a prayer...

-T
 
It is a nice prayer. I hope that President Bush continues to seek wise, Godly council and listens to what his advisors have to say.
By the way Travis, I think your doing a great job with your blogs! :)

-Jason
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?