Thursday, November 17, 2005

What do you think?

Is this good or bad?

NEW YORK, Nov. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Christian t-shirts are a more popular choice among young adults than either NBA-themed or Abercrombie & Fitch logo tees, according to a new nationwide survey by Internet retailer DATOmana.

419 adults aged 18 - 34 from across the country were surveyed about their tastes in tees. When presented with a variety of t-shirts, including an Abercrombie & Fitch logo tee, a NBA-licensed tee and a Christian tee, 40 percent chose the religious tee, versus 16 percent for the NBA tee and 30 percent for the Abercrombie tee.

---

I'm not sure what to think. Sometimes I hate Christian t-shirts, other times they seem ok.

Comments:
My personal favorite are the Xian tees that are cheap knock offs of others. Xians rip off others' creativity just to exploit it to preach their message. This just cries out laziness. Rather than come up with their own ideas, Xians just steal others' idea. Isn't there a commandment against that or something? That's mostly why I don't care for Xian tees.
 
i don't think this is very good survey. first of all 419 adults isn't really that great of a test group for something like this. second of all the other two shirts could have been a bad color, stupid design or some other randome dumb thing.

now suppose they really liked the shirt because they were religious and this is fair survey of people, cool, I guess. I don't wear christian t-shirts outside of what I call a christian zone. basically wear I know other christians will see it. I try not to just wear them in my everday life. Maybe I'll have a bad day and not represent, or maybe I'd like to think my actions will be my witness not my t-shirt.

.phil
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?